Thread poster: Sylvia Hanna
Sylvia Hanna
Sylvia Hanna
Egypt
Local time: 06:49
English to Arabic
+ ...
Sep 25, 2018

استخدمت بطاقة فيزا كريدي أجريكول المدينة لفتح حساب على بايبال. تم تأكيد جميع البيانات والتحقق من الفيزا، ولكنني فشلت في سحب أول دفعة أموال استلمتها، من بايبال لبطاقة الفيزا. تواصلت مع بايبال، فأخبرونني أنهم تلقوا رسالة خطأ من مُصدر بطاقتي وأن بطاقتي لا تستقبل دفعات أموال من... See more
استخدمت بطاقة فيزا كريدي أجريكول المدينة لفتح حساب على بايبال. تم تأكيد جميع البيانات والتحقق من الفيزا، ولكنني فشلت في سحب أول دفعة أموال استلمتها، من بايبال لبطاقة الفيزا. تواصلت مع بايبال، فأخبرونني أنهم تلقوا رسالة خطأ من مُصدر بطاقتي وأن بطاقتي لا تستقبل دفعات أموال من بايبال. ونصحونني بالتواصل مع مُصدر البطاقة. فتواصلت مع البنك، فقالوا لي أنهم لا يستلموا أموال مصنفة تحت "Money Receive".

أرجو من زملائي وزميلاتي أن ينصحوني بنوع البطاقة التي يمكن استخدامها لسحب أموالي من بايلبال. وفير الشكر لكم.

[Edited at 2018-09-25 10:23 GMT]
Collapse

Morano El-Kholy

writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Here's the Google Translate version (to give some idea what this post is about) Sep 25, 2018

I used the Visa Credit Agricole card to open an account on PayPal. All the data was confirmed and the visa checked, but I failed to withdraw the first payment I received, from Paypal to the Visa card. I contacted PayPal, they told me they had received an error message from my card issuer and that my card was not receiving money from PayPal. They advised me to contact the card issuer. I contacted the bank and they told me they did not receive money classified under "Money Receive".

I
... See more
I used the Visa Credit Agricole card to open an account on PayPal. All the data was confirmed and the visa checked, but I failed to withdraw the first payment I received, from Paypal to the Visa card. I contacted PayPal, they told me they had received an error message from my card issuer and that my card was not receiving money from PayPal. They advised me to contact the card issuer. I contacted the bank and they told me they did not receive money classified under "Money Receive".

I ask my colleagues and xxx to advise me on the type of card that can be used to withdraw my money from Paypal. Thank you.

[Edited at 2018-09-25 11:06 GMT]
Collapse

Sylvia Hanna
Morano El-Kholy

Sylvia Hanna
Sylvia Hanna
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Almost Sep 25, 2018

Thank you for your efforts.

Just one addition, the title: which Visa Card issued from Egypt works smoothly with PayPal?

[Edited at 2018-09-25 10:50 GMT]

Morano El-Kholy
Morano El-Kholy  Identity Verified
Egypt
Member (2011)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Another addition :) Sep 25, 2018

There remains one thing: You should delete this word "and Melati"

It should be: "I ask my colleagues to advise me on the type of card that can be used to withdraw my money from Paypal. Thank you."

Thank you, dear friends, for raising this important issue.

Like you, I am also looking forward to knowing our colleagues' replies.

Sylvia Hanna

Sonia Ordóñez
Sonia Ordóñez  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Card must be credit card Sep 25, 2018

Sylvia Hanna wrote:

Thank you for your efforts.

Just one addition, the title: which Visa Card issued from Egypt works smoothly with PayPal?

[Edited at 2018-09-25 10:50 GMT]

Hi Sylvia,

Just a thought: Is the card you tried to use a credit or debit card? The Visa card linked to your PayPal Egypt account must be a credit card, debit cards will not work. HSBC's Visa credit card seems to work fine.

Sylvia Hanna

Sylvia Hanna
Sylvia Hanna
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you for being specific Sep 25, 2018

You're the second one to advise me so. My card is debit. Thank you for your recommendation.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

أي بطاقة بنكية من مصر تعمل جيدًا مع بايبال؟

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »