Thread poster: Lidia Turis
Lidia Turis
Lidia Turis
Italy
Local time: 12:56
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Nov 27, 2017

Thank you all for your prompt replies. I will be dreaming about translation memories soon.

Lidia Turis
Lidia Turis
Italy
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Aggregation of translation memories Nov 30, 2017

Hello,
I have one more question.
At one point I will probably need to aggregate the many translation memories created by the various projects as one project in the future may need to look into more than one tm. I was reading the manual to find out how to aggregate translation memories and if I have understood well, I would need to create a repository folder. However, I am not clear how OmegaT will be able to look into this folder.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Regards<
... See more
Hello,
I have one more question.
At one point I will probably need to aggregate the many translation memories created by the various projects as one project in the future may need to look into more than one tm. I was reading the manual to find out how to aggregate translation memories and if I have understood well, I would need to create a repository folder. However, I am not clear how OmegaT will be able to look into this folder.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Regards
Lidia
Collapse

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:56
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
OmegaT won't… Dec 1, 2017

… search for your repository. You'll need to specify it in the project properties.

[Edited at 2017-12-01 06:23 GMT]

Lidia Turis
Lidia Turis
Italy
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
I don't understand Dec 2, 2017

esperantisto wrote:

… search for your repository. You'll need to specify it in the project properties.

how? I don't understand. Can you be more explicit?

Didier Briel
Didier Briel  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Project > Properties Dec 3, 2017

sardin wrote:

esperantisto wrote:

how? I don't understand. Can you be more explicit?

Project > Properties > Translation Memory Folder > Browse

Didier

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

New on OmegaT

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »