Easy to use invoicing and projects tracking solution?
Thread poster: Srdjan Stepanovic
Srdjan Stepanovic
Srdjan Stepanovic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 05:01
Member (2007)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Aug 10, 2012

Hello,

I am looking for an easy to use invoicing and projects tracking solution. So far, I've been using Translation Office 3000, and while it offers plenty of options, I don't really like its interface and user-friendliness. What I want is clean and easy to follow interface with some basic project management options. Cloud solutions are also an option so any recommendations are welcome!

Cheers,
... See more
Hello,

I am looking for an easy to use invoicing and projects tracking solution. So far, I've been using Translation Office 3000, and while it offers plenty of options, I don't really like its interface and user-friendliness. What I want is clean and easy to follow interface with some basic project management options. Cloud solutions are also an option so any recommendations are welcome!

Cheers,

Srdjan

[Edited at 2012-08-10 08:42 GMT]
Collapse

Tatiana Shcherbakova (X)
Tatiana Shcherbakova (X)  Identity Verified
English to Russian
Google applications Aug 10, 2012

Dear Srdjan,

I was searching for a long time the good software and I come to conclusion that the better source is Google applications page:

Here are lots of accounting and invoicing programs:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/app/66-accounting-and-finance?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

A
... See more
Dear Srdjan,

I was searching for a long time the good software and I come to conclusion that the better source is Google applications page:

Here are lots of accounting and invoicing programs:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/app/66-accounting-and-finance?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

And you can find a tool for PM here:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/app/87-task-management?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon - if u scroll just a bit

Most of applications has a free period or free-user feature. They are very userfriendly and nice-looking.

I can't advice you exactly something because there is a big choice and you can chose application answering to your personal needs.

Hope this has helped somehow))

[Редактировалось 2012-08-10 17:18 GMT]
Collapse

Srdjan Stepanovic
Srdjan Stepanovic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Member (2007)
English to Serbian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Tatiana! Aug 11, 2012

I will give it a try

Srdjan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Easy to use invoicing and projects tracking solution?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »