Thread poster: Reed James
Reed James
Reed James
Chile
Local time: 02:16
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
Oct 28, 2015

Hello. I am having a terrible time trying to authorize my Adobe ADE installation. Before I reinstalled Windows, I had it working fine. Incidentally, I am able to log on online just fine. The problem starts when I try authorizing the software on my machine. I tried changing the password and using several accounts, all to no avail. Adobe has virtually no help, no one to email, apparently no way to solve the issue. Does anyone here have a clue how I could fix this? If need be, I can send screenshot... See more
Hello. I am having a terrible time trying to authorize my Adobe ADE installation. Before I reinstalled Windows, I had it working fine. Incidentally, I am able to log on online just fine. The problem starts when I try authorizing the software on my machine. I tried changing the password and using several accounts, all to no avail. Adobe has virtually no help, no one to email, apparently no way to solve the issue. Does anyone here have a clue how I could fix this? If need be, I can send screenshots.Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 08:16
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Adobe support Oct 28, 2015

I have a very good experience with Adobe support (I used it twice when I needed to transfer Photoshop license to a new computer). You should have their local contact details somewhere in your license documentation, however, you can also start here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Choose product, your country, etc.
There are several ways of getting help through their
... See more
I have a very good experience with Adobe support (I used it twice when I needed to transfer Photoshop license to a new computer). You should have their local contact details somewhere in your license documentation, however, you can also start here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Choose product, your country, etc.
There are several ways of getting help through their support website.

Natalia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem authorizing Adobe ADE

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »