Thread poster: Maxim Polukhin
Maxim Polukhin
Maxim Polukhin  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:34
English to Russian
+ ...
Jan 17, 2016

Dear colleagues,

I work with SDL Trados Sudio 2014/2015 and very often when I use plugin MyMemory I see "ugly" tags (for example 3) instead of normal tags that look exactly like tags in left column.

Please let me know if you have experience in replacing "ugly" tags with normal tags.

If replacing of "ugly" tags with normal tags is totally impossible, maybe someone knows how to do replacement by using Ctrl + h to remove all "ugly" tags at once using regular
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I work with SDL Trados Sudio 2014/2015 and very often when I use plugin MyMemory I see "ugly" tags (for example 3) instead of normal tags that look exactly like tags in left column.

Please let me know if you have experience in replacing "ugly" tags with normal tags.

If replacing of "ugly" tags with normal tags is totally impossible, maybe someone knows how to do replacement by using Ctrl + h to remove all "ugly" tags at once using regular expressions.

I am able to delete most of the "ugly" tags when I choose Regular expression and do replacing of with emptiness. But my replacement doesn't go smoothly. It stumbles (replacment works well for several "ugly" tags then it stops).
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with tags while using Mymemory in SDL Trados Sudio 2014/2015

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »