Laura Brown  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:49
Member (2016)
Chinese to English
+ ...
Sep 23, 2018

Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone had any good resources or links for an Annotation Edit tutorial? I try to use the zeitanker.com website, but it only addresses specific issues. There are many features and aspects of Annotation Edit that I don't know how to use, and I would love to find a written version (or even better, video) that serves as a comprehensive introductory guide.

Jenny Willett

Anne McDowall
Anne McDowall  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 11:49
Member (2016)
French to English
+ ...
Also looking for Annotation Edit training. Nov 12, 2020

Hi, I've just come across your post while searching for an answer to the same question! I've just been listening to someone talking about their experience in subtitling, which is an area I'd like to try to branch into, and she said that this is the only (or main?) Mac-compatible subtitling software. I see that your post is already a couple of years old. Did you ever get an answer to your question elsewhere? If so, any recommendations? Thanks!

Laura Brown
Laura Brown  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:49
Member (2016)
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No training found yet 😂 Nov 12, 2020

Two years later, still no training that I have found! But the guy who developed the software is actually pretty amazing – he responds to emails really promptly. He has also been keeping up with all of the macOS updates. In terms of this being the only Mac-compatible software, what about MacCaption?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Annotation Edit Tutorial

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »