Urgently need the book JEUX DE RÔLE POUR L'INTERPRÉTARIAT DE LIAISON in english and French
Thread poster: Kathie Evans
Kathie Evans
Kathie Evans
Local time: 07:35
English to Italian
+ ...
May 2, 2018

Hi everyone! I'm new here.
I urgently need the book JEUX DE RÔLE POUR L'INTERPRÉTARIAT DE LIAISON.
Does anybody have it and can kindly share it?
It is very difficult to order it in Italy as there are not many copies online and the one's who have the book, they'll deliver it by the end of May (which is too late for me). I've ordered it anyway because I like to have my books with me and write notes on it. But in the meanwhile I need it urgently for my job.
Can anybody he
... See more
It is very difficult to order it in Italy as there are not many copies online and the one's who have the book, they'll deliver it by the end of May (which is too late for me). I've ordered it anyway because I like to have my books with me and write notes on it. But in the meanwhile I need it urgently for my job.
Can anybody help me?
Kind regards
Evans Kathrine
Collapse

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:35
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Amazon May 3, 2018

Kathie Evans wrote:

Can anybody help me?
Kind regards
Evans Kathrine

Amazon France is offering it in 4 to 5 days but if you use Bookfinder, some of the other sellers may be even quicker.

https://www.bookfinder.com

PS if you write notes on a book you'll never be able to give/sell it to anyone else !

[Edited at 2018-05-03 09:21 GMT]

Kathie Evans
Kathie Evans
Local time: 07:35
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I've already sent emails to resellers and waiting for answers. May 3, 2018

Just wanted to start my work immediately if somebody had a pdf.
I'm not planning to resell it anyway because I love this book and it is going to be very useful.
Thanks for the help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Urgently need the book JEUX DE RÔLE POUR L'INTERPRÉTARIAT DE LIAISON in english and French

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »