Philippe Locquet
Philippe Locquet  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:45
English to French
+ ...
Jul 27, 2017

Hello to all,

As those that have attended webinars I conducted here on ProZ.com know, I like Wordfast Anywhere a lot. It never ceases to amaze me what all this tool does for free.
So, I decided to start some time ago a video series offering tips to help translators make the most out of this free tool. Today we’re already down to the 5th video!
As the title suggests, videos are short: the shortest one is 1:14 and the longest one is 6:10.

If there are some f
... See more
Hello to all,

As those that have attended webinars I conducted here on ProZ.com know, I like Wordfast Anywhere a lot. It never ceases to amaze me what all this tool does for free.
So, I decided to start some time ago a video series offering tips to help translators make the most out of this free tool. Today we’re already down to the 5th video!
As the title suggests, videos are short: the shortest one is 1:14 and the longest one is 6:10.

If there are some functionalities that you’d like to discuss or ask about, I started this thread exactly for that purpose. Feel free to join.

The playlist for the videos is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPg3URRyU2E&list=PLcHsCymYkwXqUWwNXXsshS31u6--A-DkT

I hope this will help many in the community.

Enjoy your translation sessions! 😊

My bests
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Video Tutorial series out for Wordfast Anywhere: WFA Quick Tips

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »