Amer al-Azem
Palestine
Local time: 22:06
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 1, 2003

“I have read this ad for you”

A Challenging Career Opportunity

A well-established financial organization operating in Qatar seeks to hire an experienced qualified

Translator

(Ref # TR 03)

Successful Candidates must:

§ Be a native Arabic speaker.

§ Have at least relevant diploma or a college degree in English and/or Translation.

§ Have 3 to 5 years of experience in E
... See more
“I have read this ad for you”

A Challenging Career Opportunity

A well-established financial organization operating in Qatar seeks to hire an experienced qualified

Translator

(Ref # TR 03)

Successful Candidates must:

§ Be a native Arabic speaker.

§ Have at least relevant diploma or a college degree in English and/or Translation.

§ Have 3 to 5 years of experience in English/Arabic/English Translation, preferably in a Financial Services Environment.

§ Possess excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel and is able to type own translated documents at a good speed.

§ Be willing to work flexible hours and meet deadlines.

If you believe you meet the above criteria, please apply in confidence quoting the job reference to:

P.O. Box: 9830, Doha – Qatar

Or be e-mail to:

[email protected]

or fax + 974 4490089

Applications should be received latest by

Thursday 10th April 2003.

Applications received after this date will not be considered

Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.

“Al Sharq Newspaper, Qatar, dated 31/3/2003”

-------------------

Note: I post it here because I can not post it on Jobs Fourm since I am not an official representative of the source of employment, or haev been expressly commissioned to post the job by an official representative of the source of employment.

I just wanted to help and inform you thereof. This the only legal way available before me!

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-01 15:24]

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-01 15:26]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

General Useful Information

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »