Nesrin
Nesrin  Identity Verified
Regno Unito
Local time: 04:03
Da Inglese a Arabo
+ ...
Oops... Dec 16, 2008

Magda Dziadosz wrote:

It always amazes me how many people do not know how to use a spell checker for their forum posts.

Magda

I must be missing something...

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brasile
Local time: 00:03
Membro (2001)
Da Inglese a Italiano
+ ...
Two major objections Dec 16, 2008

I see two major problems with this suggestion.

The first is a technical problem. It should be checked if this particular software you suggest can be linked to an on-line forum such as this one, and there is no guarantee that the connection is technically possible.

Second issue...
Felipe Gútiez wrote:
ProZ could demand some money to the software producers in order to let them be used in ProZ.

I believe that Whitesmoke is in business to make money from their products, not to pay for having them used.

Felipe, try and ask them... or, just imagine to be in their shoes, if you had a product that costs a lot of time and money to develop, refine and market, would you PAY for having it used by hundreds or thousand of potential buyers, instead of SELLING it?

bye
Gianfranco

[Edited at 2008-12-16 12:37 GMT]

Pagine:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

English programs for fora in ProZ

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »