论题张贴者: Susan Welsh
Susan Welsh
Susan Welsh  Identity Verified
美国
Local time: 23:25
Russian俄语译成English英语
+ ...
Jan 29, 2009

I often look at Translation Articles that are advertised on the home page, but usually find out that I've already read them. Some are several years old and not up to date (e.g., CAT tools). It would be good if the ad also flagged NEW articles, or if the articles on the Translation Articles main page were ID'd as to date. Or have an option there such as "show latest articles." In general, I find it hard to make my way through the articles index to weed out what I DON'T want.

Susan

Carla Sordina
Carla Sordina  Identity Verified
意大利
Local time: 05:25
English英语译成Italian意大利语
I'm a new entry Jan 29, 2009

Your are right, Susan, and I understand your point, but for example I'm new in Proz.com so it is quite interesting for me to read also articles that are old for others. I think that it's a good idea to make their date clear to identify them

Carla

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation Articles: Make date clear, show latest

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »