Ivan Eikås Skjøstad
Ivan Eikås Skjøstad  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 15:16
Member (2002)
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Apr 6, 2006

I am using Translator's Workbench/SDLX, Version 7.50.756, and Multiterm 702.327.

I have had a break from using Trados, but now I cannot work with Trados and Multiterm. When I choose to activate term rec, I only got the choice to use Multiterm 5....

Any clue?

In the meantime I will have to downgrade to ver7.0

Ivan

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Software registration? Apr 7, 2006

Hi Ivan,
I take it MultiTerm is installed.

Have you tried registering the software (Start - Programs - Trados x.x - Register Trados x.x)?

Best regards,
Ralf

Ivan Eikås Skjøstad
Norway
Member (2002)
English to Norwegian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No avail Apr 7, 2006

I have tried this, and tried to remove and reinstall, tried to install the older version etc, but to no avail. This is the first time I experience something like this with Trados.

ERIKA DAVID
ERIKA DAVID  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 16:16
English to Hungarian
+ ...
problem with Multiterm Apr 10, 2006

I have Trados 7 freelancer and cannot set the terminology recognition option. In MultiTerm version i have only the Multi term 5 (Trados 5) instead of Multiterm 7. Could anybody help me with this thing?

Ivan Eikås Skjøstad
Norway
Member (2002)
English to Norwegian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's strange Apr 10, 2006

It's strange, but after uninstalling, registering, installing, etc etc for several days it suddenly started to work. I am not able to use Multiterm together with SDL Trados. Do not ask me why it suddenly start working, but it did.

[Edited at 2006-04-14 17:29]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm and Trados SDLX problem with term rec

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »