Thread poster: hatipovic
hatipovic
hatipovic
Local time: 07:00
German to Bosnian
+ ...
Oct 2, 2006

Hello,
I have the following problem, that when I installed Trados on my machine I can open the program, but I cannot open the Trados plugin on the task bar in Word. Normally it should be accessible in Word under "TW4Win", but I cannot find it. How can I turn it on?
Here:

http://www.kancelarijahatipovic.com/images/TRADOS_Prob.jpg

you can see
... See more
Hello,
I have the following problem, that when I installed Trados on my machine I can open the program, but I cannot open the Trados plugin on the task bar in Word. Normally it should be accessible in Word under "TW4Win", but I cannot find it. How can I turn it on?
Here:

http://www.kancelarijahatipovic.com/images/TRADOS_Prob.jpg

you can see the pic of my Word taskbar, it does not have the Trados plug in.

Where can I find it? This frustrates me a lot!

Regards,
Mirza
Collapse

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
You have lost the connection with Trados template Oct 2, 2006

First, check in "Templates and add ons", if the Trados template is present and checked. If not checked, simply activate it. If not present, copy the Trados template from Trados installation folder to Word startup folder.
Then it will be loaded when Word starts.

Regards
Jerzy

hatipovic
hatipovic
German to Bosnian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Oct 2, 2006

Wow! Thanks Jerzy, this was a big help! Great support here, keep on working this way!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS 6.5 not present in Microsoft Word

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »