Zephyr Consultants
Tópico cartaz: Norminha (X)
Norminha (X)
Norminha (X)
Nov 24, 2001

Has anyone every heard of this translation agency. I may have future dealings with them and wanted to learn a little bit more. Thanks for any info!

Norma

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Bélgica
Local time: 15:53
Membro
inglês para holandês
+ ...
Zephyr Consultants - based where? Nov 25, 2001

That\'s all I found on Zephyr Consultants - you wouldn\'t happen to have any other additional information, would you?

\"ZEPHYR CONSULTANTS. Welcome to the LAND OF NO HASSLES. SOLUTION TO YOUR PHARMACEUTICAL

FORMULATIONS REGISTRATION ACROSS THE GLOBE AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATORS ...\"

business.vsnl.com/zephyr

Nothing much there, though.

ProZ is currently working on a feature that\'ll help you in finding reference
... See more
That\'s all I found on Zephyr Consultants - you wouldn\'t happen to have any other additional information, would you?

\"ZEPHYR CONSULTANTS. Welcome to the LAND OF NO HASSLES. SOLUTION TO YOUR PHARMACEUTICAL

FORMULATIONS REGISTRATION ACROSS THE GLOBE AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATORS ...\"

business.vsnl.com/zephyr

Nothing much there, though.

ProZ is currently working on a feature that\'ll help you in finding references on translation agencies worldwide.

For the time being, you could also go and ask for more info at TCR - very useful list:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TCR/files/Rules%20for%20TCR.txt

Collapse

Norminha (X)
Norminha (X)
CRIADOR(A) DO TÓPICO
Zephyr Consultants Nov 25, 2001

They are supposedly based out of Indianapolis, IN and India. That is about all I know.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Zephyr Consultants

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »