Thread poster: patyjs
patyjs
patyjs  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 15:46
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 8, 2009

I seem to have managed to turn off this feature. All my documents have suddenly decided to show the script of the embeds (forgive me if this is not correctly put) but not the embed itself. My current job is math-related and shows some, but not all mathematical formulas and tables.

I use Word 2007 and I have been able to view the document with all its embeds by selecting the option to activate all fields before printing but I can't find how to activate them permanently. One of the ta
... See more
I seem to have managed to turn off this feature. All my documents have suddenly decided to show the script of the embeds (forgive me if this is not correctly put) but not the embed itself. My current job is math-related and shows some, but not all mathematical formulas and tables.

I use Word 2007 and I have been able to view the document with all its embeds by selecting the option to activate all fields before printing but I can't find how to activate them permanently. One of the tables I can't access has some things I need to translate.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Collapse

Boris Kimel
Boris Kimel  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 00:46
English to Russian
+ ...
Try Alt+F9 Nov 8, 2009

Should help in most cases.

patyjs
patyjs  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 15:46
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Brilliant, Boris, thank you! Nov 8, 2009

I have been doing some transcriptions lately, using the F keys to control the audio and I'd obviously hit that at some stage. (Probably been turning it on and off willy nilly for days!)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to show the "embeds"

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »