Céline Hérouart
Céline Hérouart  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:56
English to French
+ ...
Dec 21, 2009

Hi everyone!

I have Photoshop documents to translate and am trying to work it out with TagEditor and Transmissions for Photoshop, which is supposed to convert PSD to RTF for translation with TagEditor. But when I try to run Transmissions, it just says "can't find TagEditor" "please check Trados is installed"! (Of course it is)
If someone had the same problem or has another solution to manage PSD files in Trados, please help!

Thanks in advance

Trados 7
... See more
Hi everyone!

I have Photoshop documents to translate and am trying to work it out with TagEditor and Transmissions for Photoshop, which is supposed to convert PSD to RTF for translation with TagEditor. But when I try to run Transmissions, it just says "can't find TagEditor" "please check Trados is installed"! (Of course it is)
If someone had the same problem or has another solution to manage PSD files in Trados, please help!

Thanks in advance

Trados 7, Photoshop CS4
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Solutions for translating PSD files?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »