PRAKASH SHARMA
PRAKASH SHARMA  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 14:26
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jan 6, 2010

Hi all,

I hope that I will surely get some response and help from my proz colleagues regarding this issue. Please help me, if this is system specific issue.

I have 2 email addresses, through which I communicate.
I have 2 internet browsers- Internet Explorer and Google Chrome on my laptop.

I am unable to go to my 2 rediffmail inboxes today.

While trying from MS internet explorer- the error is 'DNS Error' something. Above, in address bar, i
... See more
Hi all,

I hope that I will surely get some response and help from my proz colleagues regarding this issue. Please help me, if this is system specific issue.

I have 2 email addresses, through which I communicate.
I have 2 internet browsers- Internet Explorer and Google Chrome on my laptop.

I am unable to go to my 2 rediffmail inboxes today.

While trying from MS internet explorer- the error is 'DNS Error' something. Above, in address bar, it comes up with avg.com something.

While trying from Google chrome- it gives error- oops...link is broken.

Surprisingly, I am able to open everything else in rediff and all other email accounts, which I am not using for professional purposes.

I made one change in proz profile, by changing my proz primary email id to my gmail account i.e. [email protected], so that I can receive all notifications there. It's a personal email account, yet for the days, I am unable to access rediffmail inboxes, I will use this account.

I have reported this issue to rediffmail customer care team as well.

Any suggestion in this regard, will be heartily appreciated.

: PRAKAASH
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to login to email inbox

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »