Susan Welsh
Susan Welsh  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:16
Russian to English
+ ...
Dec 5, 2012

Reported by Jean-Christophe Helary:

I have just updated the localizations/documentations to (the latest English is 2.6.1_01):

Spanish 2.6
Russian 2.5.5 and 2.6
Dutch 2.5.5 and 2.6
Czech 2.6

Italian and Japanese are already at 2.6

There are no other languages updated to 2.6 as far as I can tell.

Besides Russian and Dutch at 2.5 I also have German, Japanese, Italian, Basque, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian.

... See more
Reported by Jean-Christophe Helary:

I have just updated the localizations/documentations to (the latest English is 2.6.1_01):

Spanish 2.6
Russian 2.5.5 and 2.6
Dutch 2.5.5 and 2.6
Czech 2.6

Italian and Japanese are already at 2.6

There are no other languages updated to 2.6 as far as I can tell.

Besides Russian and Dutch at 2.5 I also have German, Japanese, Italian, Basque, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian.

Not all languages are equal. Some have full documentation and UI localized, some only the UI.

JC
--------

See http://www.omgeat.org for the localizations previously available.
http://www.omegat.org/en/howtos/localizing_omegat.php gives more information for those wishing to help with localization.
Localizations, like all the work at OmegaT, are done by volunteers. Updating the UI and documentation is a very important contribution to the users group!

Susan
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Localizations

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »