Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: How long after you wake up in the morning before you are at work translating?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Gianluca Marras
Gianluca Marras  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 10:33
English to Italian
Needs Sep 25, 2017

DZiW wrote:

Peculiarities of flexible scheduling and freelancing...

Gianluca, once I also was like you, but no reason to... for now.

Thing is that early in the morning I can check my work very quickly. So I can then concentrate on actually "writing".
Second thing is that my kids need to be driven to sport activities, guitar lessons and I prefer to have more time in the afternoon and evening.

but really, the main reason is that the afternoon is the worst moment for me, it is hard to concentrate so....

Mario Freitas
Mario Freitas  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:33
Member (2014)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Translating... Sep 27, 2017

I'll be in front of the computer in about half an hour. Translating, however, only after an hour or so, since I read my e-mails and take a quick look at FB and ProZ first.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How long after you wake up in the morning before you are at work translating?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »