Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 00:12
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
May 7, 2002

To start with, I am not affiliated in any way with Atril and their flagship product, Deja Vu.

DV is now available for a fully functional two-month test period. If you pay for it before the 60 days are over, you also get a 15% discount off the price.

For more info: www.atril.com/en/downloads

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:12
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Can't find it.... May 7, 2002

Hi,

Thanks for reporting that, but I can only find the \"normal\" 30-day trial, no mention about discount....

???

Giuliana
[addsig]

Mats Wiman
Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 00:12
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...
In memoriam
Only 'old' downloaders get this offer (I guess) May 7, 2002

to entice us to finally move our butts.

I belong to those who have downloaded the demo but never installed it, so they conclude that they must try harder (so I got the offer today and will finally try to...).

I suggest you write to [email protected] and ask\'em if you can have this treat as well.

Mats

Margaret Schroeder
Margaret Schroeder  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 16:12
Spanish to English
+ ...
Available to all May 7, 2002

Guiliana, Mats, I think the \"30 days\" on the download page is only because it\'s not practical (or they neglected) to change it. Even though I\'ve never downloaded DejaVu, I received an e-mail notice of the offer, and it explicitly states:

\"Throughout May, you have the opportunity to download the latest version of Déjà Vu and try it out for 60 days (two full months!), whether you have tested it before or are

trying it for the first time.

<
... See more
Guiliana, Mats, I think the \"30 days\" on the download page is only because it\'s not practical (or they neglected) to change it. Even though I\'ve never downloaded DejaVu, I received an e-mail notice of the offer, and it explicitly states:

\"Throughout May, you have the opportunity to download the latest version of Déjà Vu and try it out for 60 days (two full months!), whether you have tested it before or are

trying it for the first time.

As an additional incentive, if you order Déjà Vu before the end of your 60-day trial period, you will get it for just 840 euros. That\'s 150 euros off the list price - a discount of over 15%.\"

I\'m downloading even now as I write this message...
Collapse

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:12
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Thanks! May 7, 2002

I\'ll download it... I might receive an email myself after that....

I was curious about this CAT, as it can deal with Excel spreadsheets and has its own editor, no need to work under MS Word, therefore less \"crash\" troubles with huge texts, I think closer to my SDLX.

Have a nice evening,

Giuliana
[addsig]

Andres Lepp
Andres Lepp
Estonia
Local time: 01:12
Russian to Estonian
+ ...
I have tried Deja Vu May 7, 2002

Year or 2 ago I tried their older version. And its alignment tool did not have opportunity to change segmentation rules very easy. It was built on English orthography rules and that was a problem when building up TM from your older translations.

Interface was very nice and friendly for eyes I think. I have tried several CATs on the market. One of the nicest. Pricy too.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Deja Vu 2-month offer

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »