Thread poster: Williamson
Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:50
Flemish to English
+ ...
Sep 30, 2009

I've been using Google Chrome for a year. A week ago, Google added three buttons/functions to its browser. Since then the links to parts of websites don't work any more. Did anybody experience the same problem?
Meanwhile I upgraded to Windows Vista SP2, reinstalled Java Virtual Machine, Flashplayer and Google Chrome for Windows Vista SP2, but I am still getting the same results: no links.
Don't advise me to change to Firefox (had problems with that browser too), Opera or another brow
... See more
I've been using Google Chrome for a year. A week ago, Google added three buttons/functions to its browser. Since then the links to parts of websites don't work any more. Did anybody experience the same problem?
Meanwhile I upgraded to Windows Vista SP2, reinstalled Java Virtual Machine, Flashplayer and Google Chrome for Windows Vista SP2, but I am still getting the same results: no links.
Don't advise me to change to Firefox (had problems with that browser too), Opera or another browser. With its depiction of the websites you use most, GC was the ideal browser for me.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Google Chrome

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »