Bernadette Mora
Bernadette Mora  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 22, 2004

Hi everybody,

I got a TM to be used when translating a document with Tageditor.
Everything seemd to run smoothly, however, I got to a segment (100 % match) and when I want to jump on to the next one I was informed the following "At least one tag is missing in the target language. Do you still want to continue?".
Why does it happen? Maybe somebody else using this TM had erased it before?
And how can I "fix" it?
Thanks for your comments.
Regards,
Be
... See more
Hi everybody,

I got a TM to be used when translating a document with Tageditor.
Everything seemd to run smoothly, however, I got to a segment (100 % match) and when I want to jump on to the next one I was informed the following "At least one tag is missing in the target language. Do you still want to continue?".
Why does it happen? Maybe somebody else using this TM had erased it before?
And how can I "fix" it?
Thanks for your comments.
Regards,
Bernadette
Collapse

Cristóbal del Río Faura
Cristóbal del Río Faura  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
May I suggest Oct 22, 2004

Dear Bernadette,

Your Trados-related questions are quite basic, and I am convinced you will save a lot of time and headache if you take a look at the Trados manual, on-line help or tutorials before starting to work, rather than posting your questions here and waiting for a reply.

You have to insert the missing tag in the target field by clicking on one of the three "insert tag" buttons on the tool bar (insert previous tag, insert curent tag, or insert next tag).
<
... See more
Dear Bernadette,

Your Trados-related questions are quite basic, and I am convinced you will save a lot of time and headache if you take a look at the Trados manual, on-line help or tutorials before starting to work, rather than posting your questions here and waiting for a reply.

You have to insert the missing tag in the target field by clicking on one of the three "insert tag" buttons on the tool bar (insert previous tag, insert curent tag, or insert next tag).

Regards,
Cristóbal
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tag missing in the target segment

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »