Trouble with trados demo version - cannot open MTiX
Thread poster: Paulette Pagani
Paulette Pagani
Paulette Pagani  Identity Verified
United States
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 29, 2004

Dear Sirs, I live in a third-world country. It is very expensive to buy Trados, therefore, before making that
commitment I downloaded a trial version off the internet. Now I am trying to see what it's all about. When I reached
to the part of "Terminology recognition options" / Multiterm version, the tutorial says to select Multiterm iX but this option is not available, only Multiterm 5 and then
I can't continue. What shall I do ? Please help ! Thanks in advance,
Paule
... See more
Dear Sirs, I live in a third-world country. It is very expensive to buy Trados, therefore, before making that
commitment I downloaded a trial version off the internet. Now I am trying to see what it's all about. When I reached
to the part of "Terminology recognition options" / Multiterm version, the tutorial says to select Multiterm iX but this option is not available, only Multiterm 5 and then
I can't continue. What shall I do ? Please help ! Thanks in advance,
Paulette

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-10-30 06:46]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:08
English to German
+ ...
No demo version of MTiX Oct 30, 2004

Hi,
The tutorial is based on the full version - there is no demo version for MTiX, AFAIK. Deactivate term recognition (Options) - Workbench will work without it.

HTH, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouble with trados demo version - cannot open MTiX

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »