Transit NXT: possible to switch off "hovering" mouse?
Thread poster: Campman
Campman
Campman  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 13:59
English to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 11, 2013

The "floating windows" at the right of the working environment (in the Transit Toolbar) "float" very nervously. They "float" when I don't want them to, they do so just because I use the mouse to move the pointer out of my working area on the screen. And Transit considers that as "hovering over the floating windows in the Toolbar".

Then I am forced to use the mouse again to close these floating windows that I didn't want to open to begin with. I find this annoying.

Is th
... See more
The "floating windows" at the right of the working environment (in the Transit Toolbar) "float" very nervously. They "float" when I don't want them to, they do so just because I use the mouse to move the pointer out of my working area on the screen. And Transit considers that as "hovering over the floating windows in the Toolbar".

Then I am forced to use the mouse again to close these floating windows that I didn't want to open to begin with. I find this annoying.

Is there a way to open these windows in the Transit Toolbar at the right of the working screen only when I want them to? Switch off the hovering effect?

I don't want to dock any of the windows (looks messy, takes up too much space on my screen),
I do find it useful to have this Toolbar at the right,
I defined the windows that I want to see there,
I just don't want them to "float" by hovering the mouse, I want them to open by a click of the mouse.
Is that possible?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit NXT: possible to switch off "hovering" mouse?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »