Kaspars Gasuns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 14:23
Member (2008)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Sep 28, 2013

Hello,

Freshly installed Transit NXT crashes on launch. It just opens the "launching pane-picture" and freezes. Before any interaction from my side.

System requirements are met. Windows 7. Slightly more than one GB of hard disk memory available.
Installation package included the latest patch. I just downloaded it from Star.

Restarting of Windows did not help. TermStar NXT crashes just as well.

I have no idea which direction even start loo
... See more
Hello,

Freshly installed Transit NXT crashes on launch. It just opens the "launching pane-picture" and freezes. Before any interaction from my side.

System requirements are met. Windows 7. Slightly more than one GB of hard disk memory available.
Installation package included the latest patch. I just downloaded it from Star.

Restarting of Windows did not help. TermStar NXT crashes just as well.

I have no idea which direction even start looking to. Any tips?

-------------------------
Some extra info:
It is a standalone version. I bought the licence about 3 years ago and had only used the soft once, if ever. I do not remember, what was the activation status, but it appears in Activation Center, that the licence is activated. But I surely did not do any removal procedure. Probably that intallation of Transit is long uninstalled or was left on the laptop, that got stolen. (And I am sure those guys did not tinker with activation/removal of licences.)

So now I have found information on all the activation/removal codes, but there is no information, what to do in case there was no removal procedure, so no removal code is available.

[Edited at 2013-09-28 10:32 GMT]

[Edited at 2013-09-28 10:33 GMT]
Collapse

AlSqur (X)
AlSqur (X)
support Sep 29, 2013

Just write to support (this forum is not official support).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Freshly installed Transit NXT crashes on launch, Win 7

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »