New version of Transit NXT?
Thread poster: 2nl (X)
2nl (X)
2nl (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 13:29
Jan 24, 2014

When will there be a version of Transit NXT that is adapted to ultra-high resolution displays?

On Windows 7:

On Windows 8.1 with DPI set to large:

[Edited at 2014-01-24 07:44 GMT]

Andrzej Mierzejewski
Andrzej Mierzejewski  Identity Verified
Poland
Polish to English
+ ...
When? Jan 24, 2014

I think you should ask the Star Group directly.

2nl (X)
Netherlands
TOPIC STARTER
I hope they are present here ... Jan 24, 2014

Andrzej Mierzejewski wrote:

I think you should ask the Star Group directly.

From the Tool Box Newsletter:

But now they have come to the "realization that it takes more than the best product to be a market leader." I'm quoting Star AG's CEO Josef Zibung here, with whom I had a long chat about the product and its philosophy.

I hope Zibung's and Star's "awakening" in regard to marketing and publicity will continue to have an impact [...]

I hope they'll read my question and that an official representative will answer it.

Jorge Payan
Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 06:29
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Take a number and have a seat ... Jan 24, 2014

... as in 10 years of reading the posts in this forum I don't remember to have seen any post from a STAR Transit representative.

2nl wrote:

I hope they'll read my question and that an official representative will answer it.

Take your keyboard and aks. Jan 27, 2014

Jorge Payan wrote:

... as in 10 years of reading the posts in this forum I don't remember to have seen any post from a STAR Transit representative.

2nl wrote:

I assume ask the Star Group directly does not mean: Post your question in any forum and expect STAR to comment any threads officially. Luckely the forums are not spammed with marketing blabla by STAR so they can be used for an open discussion.

2nl (X)
Netherlands
TOPIC STARTER
Open discussion about Transit? Jan 27, 2014

Oiseau noir wrote:

I assume ask the Star Group directly does not mean: Post your question in any forum and expect STAR to comment any threads officially. Luckely the forums are not spammed with marketing blabla by STAR so they can be used for an open discussion.

If I'm not mistaken, you are a STAR employee, right? So perhaps you could ask your colleagues?

What would be wrong with a direct answer from STAR here at Proz?

Andrzej Mierzejewski
Andrzej Mierzejewski  Identity Verified
Poland
Polish to English
+ ...
...ask directly. Feb 1, 2014

On my part, I can't see anything wrong in asking the Star Group through this forum.

I just think that using this form: http://www.star-group.net/ENU/group-contact-form/contact-form.html will be much more effective.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New version of Transit NXT?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »