Tiffany Le
كندا
Local time: 17:40
عضو
فيتنامي إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
May 13, 2016

Hi all,
I don't know why my Wordfast Pro 3 glossaries became encrypted in which the sources now become numbers and the targets are now my computer ID.
I don't know what happened to my glossaries. The latest glossary I work on is still okay but all the others went wrong.
Have anyone of you met this same problem and do you have any suggestions?
Please help!!
Thank you very much!

Tiffany Le
Tiffany Le
كندا
Local time: 17:40
عضو
فيتنامي إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
It's not glossary, it's TM May 13, 2016

I wrote to a guy in Wordfast and he told me that it's TM, not glossary. But the problem is the same.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Another thing, the glossaries (C:\Users\thanhnt.clpt\.wf_workplaces\glossaries) are also encrypted

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFP3 glossaries got encrypted for unknown reason

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »