hdahms
hdahms
荷兰
Local time: 14:33
Dutch荷兰语译成English英语
+ ...
Jul 19, 2016

Hi All,
I'm trying to translate an sdlxliff doc from a client, but the translated file WordFast 3 generates is a sdlxliff.txml file that cannot be opened in Trados. I can't find a way to export as sdlxliff. I can export the TM, but it leaves out quite a few of the translated segments. Is there a way to make this work seamlessly?
Thanks in advance!
Heinrich Dahms
[email protected]

John Daniel
John Daniel
Local time: 06:33
Save translated file Jul 19, 2016

Hi Heinrich,

Use the option File > Save Translated file to get the SDLXLIFF file.

Thank you,

John

hdahms wrote:

Hi All,
I'm trying to translate an sdlxliff doc from a client, but the translated file WordFast 3 generates is a sdlxliff.txml file that cannot be opened in Trados. I can't find a way to export as sdlxliff. I can export the TM, but it leaves out quite a few of the translated segments. Is there a way to make this work seamlessly?
Thanks in advance!
Heinrich Dahms
[email protected]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordiest Pro 3 compatibility with Trados sdlxliff format

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »