Thread poster: Louise TAYLOR
Louise TAYLOR
Louise TAYLOR  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 06:47
French to English
Feb 11, 2017

Good morning

I am working in Wordfast Anwyhere (again). Most of the time I am fine with this. Every now and then, for no reason I can see, the segment expands and I lose my edits.

So I edit the segment, click the Start/Next icon and the segment expands to show, what looks like, formatting and other instructions or HTML code in the source segment. The target segment looks the same but my edits are gone. ... See more
Good morning

I am working in Wordfast Anwyhere (again). Most of the time I am fine with this. Every now and then, for no reason I can see, the segment expands and I lose my edits.

So I edit the segment, click the Start/Next icon and the segment expands to show, what looks like, formatting and other instructions or HTML code in the source segment. The target segment looks the same but my edits are gone.

I can't make this happen if I want to and it does not do it every time.

Any thoughts on this?

Louise
Collapse

Louise TAYLOR
Louise TAYLOR  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 06:47
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Feb 11, 2017

[Edited at 2017-02-11 17:02 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Anywhere - Losing edits

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »