Poll: How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?
Postavljač teme: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
OVLAŠTENI DJELATNIK PORTALA
Sep 19

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?".

View the poll results »



 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Njemačka
Local time: 05:50
Član (2009)
engleski na njemački
+ ...
Accuracy, tone and seemless flow Sep 19

This is all that it takes to guarantee customer's satisfaction.

Shahid Alom
Maria Laura Curzi
Philip Lees
 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 04:50
Član (2007)
engleski na portugalski
+ ...
Accuracy, tone and seamless flow Sep 19

I am not an interpreter, but during the years I worked in the European Union institutions I had the opportunity to appreciate the work of interpreters, particularly during sessions of the European Parliament and the plenary assemblies of the Committee of the Regions and the Economic and Social Committee. I am always struck by the speed and mental agility with which interpreters work, whereas I, as a translator, need time to process a text…

Maria Laura Curzi
Philip Lees
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(i) ovog foruma
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?






Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »