Bharg Shah
Bharg Shah  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 01:37
French to English
+ ...
Feb 2, 2002

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know about some of the best terminology ressources for a French>English translator. I already have Termium and LGDT on CDs and would like to know if there are any other ressources available on the market!

I would also like to have your opinion on Termium and LGDT.

Are there any technical dictionaries on CDs? (Automotive, Electrical, Mechanical etc.)

I prefer CDs to paperbacks as referring to these is not as cumbersome an
... See more
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know about some of the best terminology ressources for a French>English translator. I already have Termium and LGDT on CDs and would like to know if there are any other ressources available on the market!

I would also like to have your opinion on Termium and LGDT.

Are there any technical dictionaries on CDs? (Automotive, Electrical, Mechanical etc.)

I prefer CDs to paperbacks as referring to these is not as cumbersome and time-consuming.

Will be thankful for any feedback!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CD-ROM Terminology databases for Fr>Eng translator

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »