Страниц в теме:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24] >
Off topic: 从我们的摄影镜头里看中国(Seeing China through our camera lenses)
Автор темы: Kevin Yang
pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 12:12
Член ProZ.com c 2006
английский => китайский
+ ...
在波士頓有10座8座,從德國引進 Jul 9, 2007

每座只是$250,000,但由廣告收入去抵銷,維持。這是講文明,講時尚的代價。

Hanyi Magnusson
Hanyi Magnusson  Identity Verified
Бермудские острова
Local time: 13:12
английский => китайский
+ ...
希望越变越好 Jul 9, 2007

David,

Thank you for your kind words, it is always nice to get encouragement from a pro. But I know for sure I am an entrance level amateur in terms of photographing, and I only have a Cannon IXUS digital compact camera with me when I travel, not to mention a tripod. Taking photos at night prove to be very challenging, especially for those neons and fireworks, I failed almost nine out of ten times. My trick is taking off the flash, and focus on a dark background to start with and
... See more
David,

Thank you for your kind words, it is always nice to get encouragement from a pro. But I know for sure I am an entrance level amateur in terms of photographing, and I only have a Cannon IXUS digital compact camera with me when I travel, not to mention a tripod. Taking photos at night prove to be very challenging, especially for those neons and fireworks, I failed almost nine out of ten times. My trick is taking off the flash, and focus on a dark background to start with and then move the lense to the target, a steady hands is indeed required--I guess at least I have that.

Shanghai is probably changing on daily basis, in a way it is a bit sad. I could not really recognise many landmarks I remembered from my childhood. That is why I took those pictures, they contain some of the remains. I guess such change is a positive thing in a big scale. Hopefully.

Yes, my childhood house is right on the corner of 淮海中路、武康路, behind the mansion of Madame Song. And the Russian Orthodox church is on the corner of 富民路、襄阳南路. You must have quite a good allowance in the 70s to be able to treat yourself at 天鹅阁;), I only went there twice in the 80s, my brother treated me after his shipping trip abroad. Their 乡下浓汤 and 葡国鸡 are famous. But, sadly, there is no 天鹅阁 any longer. I remember the location is replaced by a giant high rise office complex.

David Shen wrote:

Hanyi Magnusson wrote:
看了那么多好照片,思乡病不免要犯。幸好这半年里路过老家两次,也随意拍了几张变化中的上海,顺带一丁点北京,香港和澳门。摄影水平有限,仅供大家消闲:
http://picasaweb.google.com/hanyimagnusson/ChinaThroughLense

Hanyi ,

Your pictures of Shanghai and Macau are very well photographed in terms of both composition and exposure. The ones at night time are especially difficult for digital cameras but yours are handled very well. If you did not use a tripod for these, you have very steady hands.

The 1st two images (the Russian Orthodox church and the fireworks at the Bund) are enough to tell that you know the tricks of composition. Your childhood house reminds me of the buildings along 淮海西路, near the Music Conservantoire 东湖路? 富民路? where I had my first "Western style meal" at the "天鹅阁西餐厅"late in the 1970s, (where I ordered "乡下浓汤" with a plate of fried fish). I am wondering if it is still there.

Collapse

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 11:12
английский => китайский
+ ...
翻天覆地的变化 Jul 9, 2007

Hanyi:

你照相的技术确实不凡, 看来你是拿过手术刀的——steady hands。 你的照片不免也勾起了我的思乡病。

与你一样,我也希望上海越变越好,祖国越变越好。在过去10年中,每次回上海都觉得上海的变化越来越大、越来越快。我老家原在淮海中路(黄陂南路与嵩山路之间),那个街区可以说是完全变了样。

如果我没搞错的话,那张Central Shanghai�
... See more
Hanyi:

与你一样,我也希望上海越变越好,祖国越变越好。在过去10年中,每次回上海都觉得上海的变化越来越大、越来越快。我老家原在淮海中路(黄陂南路与嵩山路之间),那个街区可以说是完全变了样。

如果我没搞错的话,那张Central Shanghai就是在“一大会址”附近照的。中间那个池塘的右侧(南侧),就是我初中时母校的所在地。

The old house you grew up - 确实是个很好的所在。这种建筑具有明显的西洋风格,上海人称之为洋房。50、60年代在茂名南路、香山路等区域有不少外国侨民和富贵人家都住这样的房子。

The official miniature of the Shanghai city -使我想起以前在纽约世贸中心楼顶俯瞰曼哈顿时的情景。不过,我认为在大城市建设太多的摩天大楼并不是什么好事。人口不应该集中在大城市里,而应该分散。
Collapse

Libin PhD
Libin PhD  Identity Verified
китайский => английский
+ ...
我们中国人什么时候变得这么无聊啊 Jul 9, 2007

Yueyin Sun wrote:

Shaunna wrote:

Well, it is nice to have enough toilets on busy streets. but incorporating Virgin Mary's figure into toilets? I really can't appreciate it.

同意Shaunna的意见。设计这种厕所和洗手池的人肯定是变态,想以此申请 Guinness World Records 的政府官员肯定是犯了神经病!如果有精力和资金,应该先给老百姓提供足够的免费厕所,少在这种变态厕所上浪费钱。 这种亵渎神灵和侮辱妇女的变态厕所如果出现在美国,老百姓肯定会马上把设计者塞进便桶!如果真要以此申请 Guinness World Records,那将把中国人的脸丢尽!

[Edited at 2007-07-09 01:18]

我们中国人什么时候变得这么无聊啊,政府官员都成了垃圾了,想想也没错,他们本来就是垃圾。

Hanyi Magnusson
Бермудские острова
английский => китайский
+ ...
懂得珍惜 Jul 9, 2007

老孙,

多谢鼓励,真是过奖了。我那steady hands却不是拿手术刀练出来的 (动手术的经历太短),大概是初中时打篮球练出来的:).

您老家那一片该算是上海市中心变化最大的地方了。那几张Central Shanghai 的照片,就是您老家附近淮海中路黄陂路,重庆南路,兴业路之间。那个池塘也该是新挖的,在这样的黄金地段建了一个小小的绿地,也算是不容易。不过很搞
... See more
老孙,

您老家那一片该算是上海市中心变化最大的地方了。那几张Central Shanghai 的照片,就是您老家附近淮海中路黄陂路,重庆南路,兴业路之间。那个池塘也该是新挖的,在这样的黄金地段建了一个小小的绿地,也算是不容易。不过很搞笑的是,它后边的住宅楼叫做‘翠湖公寓’(Lake view mansion),这么个小水塘,怎么也算不上 Lake 吧。

我长大的那栋房子,是在老的法租界,所以是那种法式洋房,有一个很大的花园,给了我不少美好的记忆。不过我们那栋房子可住着四,五家人家呢!好像是49年以后,这样的洋房都由国家分配给老百姓住了,(那时真正一家住一栋楼的,该都是国家重要领导),不过90年中期后,这栋楼好像也归还给原来的主人了。

我也觉得上海的城建太欠缺长远考虑,高楼,高架路建的太多,太密集。那个Miniature 让人有触目惊心的感觉。只是希望那些策划人能懂得珍惜。

Yueyin Sun wrote:

Hanyi:

如果我没搞错的话,那张Central Shanghai就是在“一大会址”附近照的。中间那个池塘的右侧(南侧),就是我初中时母校的所在地。

The old house you grew up - 确实是个很好的所在。这种建筑具有明显的西洋风格,上海人称之为洋房。50、60年代在茂名南路、香山路等区域有不少外国侨民和富贵人家都住这样的房子。

The official miniature of the Shanghai city -使我想起以前在纽约世贸中心楼顶俯瞰曼哈顿时的情景。不过,我认为在大城市建设太多的摩天大楼并不是什么好事。人口不应该集中在大城市里,而应该分散。
Collapse

redred
redred  Identity Verified
Китай
Local time: 00:12
английский => китайский
+ ...
在当年洋房是不能挟着去TW、HK and abroad Jul 10, 2007

Yueyin Sun wrote:

本市的东山区就有许多另具风情的洋楼,也是华侨回国置业兴建。在那个年代怕被充公归属人民共同拥有的财产,呵呵,后来产权才逐渐过渡返还原主人。

[Edited at 2007-07-10 02:10]

Xu Dongjun
Xu Dongjun  Identity Verified
Китай
Член ProZ.com c 2006
английский => китайский
叉一下题 Jul 10, 2007

Hanyi: 中学时练篮球?

看不出来,呵呵~~~ 看你瘦瘦的,不太像运动员呢

Hanyi Magnusson wrote:

大概是初中时打篮球练出来的:).

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
США
английский => китайский
+ ...
淮海路(霞飞路)的变迁 Jul 10, 2007

Hanyi Magnusson wrote:

老孙,

您老家那一片该算是上海市中心变化最大的地方了。那几张Central Shanghai 的照片,就是您老家附近淮海中路黄陂路,重庆南路,兴业路之间。那个池塘也该是新挖的,在这样的黄金地段建了一个小小的绿地,也算是不容易。不过很搞笑的是,它后边的住宅楼叫做‘翠湖公寓’(Lake view mansion),这么个小水塘,怎么也算不上 Lake 吧。

Hanyi:

Stonejihn 说得不错,真想不到你曾是篮球运动员,说你是跳芭蕾舞的恐怕还差不多。;)

是的,我老家周围那一片变化确实很大。 我之所以能认出你那张照片,一方面是根据那个池塘,另一方面是根据左下角那一片“新天地”。
http://picasaweb.google.com/hanyimagnusson/ChinaThroughLense/photo#5083782149658135362

你的照片Resolution很高,我竟然可以看出一大会址门口挂的那块白牌子,但牌子上的字就只有孙悟空才能看清了。;) 那个池塘确实是十几年前人工挖的。以前那里基本上都是住宅区。我有很多初中同学都住在那一带,但他们一定都搬迁走了。 我每次去那里都要在那个“湖”边坐很久,真希望能突然遇见我的哪位老师和同学。

以前有一本书,名叫《淮海路的变迁》。我看那本书应该重写了。

Hanyi Magnusson
Бермудские острова
английский => китайский
+ ...
是前锋的位置 Jul 10, 2007

stonejohn wrote:

Hanyi: 中学时练篮球?

看不出来,呵呵~~~ 看你瘦瘦的,不太像运动员呢

Hanyi Magnusson wrote:

大概是初中时打篮球练出来的:).

小徐--唉,就是可惜我从小到大都比较瘦--所以只能打前锋,因为跑得快--我小学还练过短跑呢--你又不信了吧;)?但是真的打比赛了,我坐冷板凳的机会比较多,主要还是因为不够健壮,所以到了高中就停了。

Hanyi Magnusson
Бермудские острова
английский => китайский
+ ...
a stranger to his/her hometown Jul 10, 2007

是啊,老孙,我也常想,要是在以前熟悉的街上走走,会不会突然碰上小时候的同学?--很难想象。上海(或许整个国家)的变化实在太大,人的变迁恐怕更大。留在我们记忆中的,大约只有印象了。所以我常觉得在上海时自己是个陌生人。

说起跳芭蕾舞,我还真的训练过--在大学时,我是校艺术体操队的。我估计我小时候有‘多动症’:).

前几天刚读完一本�
... See more
是啊,老孙,我也常想,要是在以前熟悉的街上走走,会不会突然碰上小时候的同学?--很难想象。上海(或许整个国家)的变化实在太大,人的变迁恐怕更大。留在我们记忆中的,大约只有印象了。所以我常觉得在上海时自己是个陌生人。

前几天刚读完一本一个旅美上海作家裘小龙写的《红英之死》 (Death of a Red Heroine),是写90年初的上海,里面有很多描写上海街道马路的章节,很有意思。

Yueyin Sun wrote:

Hanyi:

Stonejihn 说得不错,真想不到你曾是篮球运动员,说你是跳芭蕾舞的恐怕还差不多。;)

是的,我老家周围那一片变化确实很大。 我之所以能认出你那张照片,一方面是根据那个池塘,另一方面是根据左下角那一片“新天地”。
http://picasaweb.google.com/hanyimagnusson/ChinaThroughLense/photo#5083782149658135362

你的照片Resolution很高,我竟然可以看出一大会址门口挂的那块白牌子,但牌子上的字就只有孙悟空才能看清了。;) 那个池塘确实是十几年前人工挖的。以前那里基本上都是住宅区。我有很多初中同学都住在那一带,但他们一定都搬迁走了。 我每次去那里都要在那个“湖”边坐很久,真希望能突然遇见我的哪位老师和同学。

以前有一本书,名叫《淮海路的变迁》。我看那本书应该重写了。
Collapse

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
США
китайский => английский
+ ...
Global warming - a serious environmental problem Jul 10, 2007

Yueyin Sun wrote:

Yueyin,

Indeed. An "urban heat island" is a metropolitan area which is significantly warmer than its surroundings. The high concentration of city skyscrapers and high-rises is one of the contributing factors to this adverse effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_heat_island

Jason Ma
Jason Ma  Identity Verified
Китай
английский => китайский
+ ...
The official miniature of the Shanghai city Jul 11, 2007

That's a great picture, I downloaded and saved it on my computer.

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
США
английский => китайский
+ ...
人的变化确实更大 Jul 11, 2007

Hanyi Magnusson wrote:

前几天刚读完一本一个旅美上海作家裘小龙写的《红英之死》 (Death of a Red Heroine),是写90年初的上海,里面有很多描写上海街道马路的章节,很有意思。

Haiyi:

即使我在上海街上突然碰上小时候的同学,估计相互也不认识或轻易不敢相认了。
你说你真练过芭蕾舞,说明我的眼力不错。;)
我有空时一定要把《红英之死》找来看看。

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
США
английский => китайский
+ ...
Agree Jul 11, 2007

wherestip wrote:
Yueyin,

Indeed. An "urban heat island" is a metropolitan area which is significantly warmer than its surroundings. The high concentration of city skyscrapers and high-rises is one of the contributing factors to this adverse effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_heat_island

Steve,

I agree. Too many people in the same city would also cause a lot of other problems.

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
США
английский => китайский
+ ...
让海峡两岸仪仗队PK一下如何? Jul 11, 2007

当然,希望他们先做出在PK中决不使用武力的承诺。

pkchan wrote:

[img]http://lh5.google.com/pkchanboston/Ro_6q9MyS-I/AAAAAAAAACE/gME-oHqhrPI/DCP_6991.JPG?imgmax=912[/img]

Страниц в теме:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Rita Pang[Call to this topic]
David Lin[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

从我们的摄影镜头里看中国(Seeing China through our camera lenses)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »